Business Case for Solar
The business case for installing a solar system on your commercial premises is now very compelling.
The price of solar power has declined dramatically over the past 2 years and this, coupled with recent electricity price rises has meant that the business case for solar is now extremely attractive.
In assessing the business case for solar you need to consider the following:
- The capital cost of the system (this may be $0 if a leasing option is selected)
- The “yield” generated by the system (this comes in the form of reduced electricity consumption).
Infinite Energy’s Commercial Solar Consultants treat investing in Solar as exactly that – a financial investment. We’ll happily provide you with a customised commerical solar proposal which considers:
- Your current electricity consumption patterns
- Current and future electricity tariffs
- Available roof space (including pitch and orientation).
The proposal will then provide details such as:
- Capital Cost
- Expected Yields
- Investment Returns
- Payback Period
- NPV of the investment
- Purchasing options (outright purchase, leasing, bank financing)
If you would like Infinite Energy to prepare a proposal for your business, please telephone us on 1300 810 140 or get in contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brands we Install
Feel Free to contact us now :
1300 810 140
Level 13, 114 William St, Melbourne Vic 3000